Check out: Liquid Gas Europe Virtual Roundtable – Towards 100% renewable gaseous solutions in off-grid areas
On 29 March 2022, Liquid Gas Europe will host a live debate on how renewable gaseous fuels can contribute to the 2050 climate neutrality target. Discussions will focus on how the LPG market in Europe can become 100% renewable by 2050, and on the role of EU legislation, such as the Renewable Energy Directive, can play in this transition.
This exclusive roundtable will bring together industry representatives, policymakers and third-party stakeholders. Attendees are encouraged to participate in the conversation and ask questions during the debate.
11:00 Opening remarks by Ewa Abramiuk-Lété, General Manager, Liquid Gas Europe
11:05 Presentation by Eric Johnson, Managing Director, Atlantic Consulting, ‘Pathways to 2050 with bioLPG and rDME’
11:15 Discussion between:
- Joël Pedessac, Director General, France Gaz Liquides
- Maria Malmkvist, Managing Director, Energigas Sverige
- Jobst-Dietrich Diercks, President, Deutscher Verband Flüssiggas
- Lizzie German, Investment and Technology Manager, Dimeta
- Beth Reid, Vice President, Growth and Transformation, UGI International
- MEP working on RED III (TBC)
11:45 Q&A session with the audience
12:30 Event close
The discussion will be moderated by Frédéric Simon, Energy & Environment Editor at EurActiv.
To receive an invitation to this event, please email: email@example.comSee the flipbook