Effectively addressing climate change – the voice of millennials
All over the world, young entrepreneurs and scientists are rising to the climate change challenge by developing new ideas on the best ways to combine low-carbon technologies, energy efficiency, storage technologies and renewable energies. There are also young and progressive policy makers and regulators who try to respond to the societal challenges, developing further different solutions.
- Jacek Brzozowski, Business Development Director, PGNiG
- Dominik Hatiar, EU Affairs Researcher, Equinor
- Tobias Ghersetti, Parliamentary Assistant, European Parliament (TBC)
- Marina Melanidis, BCCIC Youth Delegate (TBC)
- Kalina Oroschakoff, Energy Reporter, Politico (TBC)
The panel will take place from 16:15 pm to 17:30 pm and will be moderated by Kamila Piotrowska, GasNaturally COP24 TF Leader, EU Affairs Manager at IOGP International Association of Oil and Gas Producers