Renewable Gases Factsheet
Renewable gases are a key asset for decarbonisation and can play a crucial role in helping the EU to achieve climate neutrality by 2050.
Their deployment brings numerous benefits:
- Cost-effective decarbonisation of heating off and on the grid
- Keeping and creating jobs in Europe
- Decarbonisation and economic development of the agricultural sector
- Methane emission reductions
- Transition towards a more circular economy
To know more about the contribution of renewable gases please check our new Factsheet.